Sunday, July 21, 2013

Apologies to 2012 comment writers ... and this blog has a new home

I stopped checking transitophile for new comments near the end of 2011.  No one had shared anything new since March; I never imagined that I would neglect readers if I stopped logging in.

Well, I was wrong: terribly wrong, I discovered, when I checked the inbox a few days ago and discovered fourteen comments waiting for approval.

Users Party, Sylvan, Michael, Kim Solga, Luke LaRocque, Gabrielle de Montmollin, ThisIsMissD, Tessa, KR, john March, and those posting anonymously: for what little my apologies are worth, I offer them to you for not tending to this web log.  I feel especially guilty because so many of the comments were thoughtful, and showed an understanding of Toronto and Montreal transit issues lacked by a tourist like me.  There wasn't a troll among you!  I know how frustrated I would feel to spend discretionary time on a post, click send, and then never see it appear, even though it justly deserved a place online.

I apologize again.  I tried to contact you individually, but couldn't find a way to do so.  This public mea culpa will have to do.

This irregularly updated blog has moved to a domain of its own:  transitophile.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment